Monday, May 21, 2012

Join Me On Goodreads!



Even though my book release is still a year away, you can mark In the After to-read on Goodreads! I don’t have an official author photo yet, or even a cover, but nearly 300 people have marked it to-read so far!

So hop over to Goodreads and check out my book, In the After! 

Next week, in honor of having nearly 300 blog followers and nearly 300 to-reads on Goodreads, I’m having a giveaway. Don’t forget to check back in!

Next Monday – 300 follower giveaway.

5 comments:

  1. how exciting! Congrats! Unfortunately I don't have a goodreads account :(, but In The After is on my TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Up to 295 on Goodreads - so close! Mind you, I've had In the After on my shelf for a long time ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Goodreads. Now following your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Added it! Here's a link to mine, if you're so inclined ...

    http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13547778-the-key-and-the-flame

    ReplyDelete