Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I’m a Lucky 13!


 
 
I joined a group called the Lucky 13s, a group of YA and MG authors with books debuting in 2013. So far, there are 120 members, so check out their blog, there’s something for everyone. You can also find them on twitter @TheLucky13s.

It’s been really fun to connect with other authors who are also newbies. It’s nice to hear what they’re going through and thinking, “I went through that,” or “I guess I know what’s in store for me next.”

Okay, I’ll stop gushing about the Lucky 13s. Do you guys have any favorite blogs that are written by a group of authors?

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Luckies, Demitria! Great to have you on board. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Welcome to the group! (I'm brand spanking new myself)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm part of the Writers of Mass Distraction, but our blog's on hiatus while we decide what direction we want to take with it....

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the ones I follow is Challenging the Gnome, which has an off kilter sense of humor about it...

    ReplyDelete