Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Silence IN THE AFTER


Today I’m over at the 2K13 blog talking about the importance of sound IN THE AFTER, so head on over and check it out. I’ll also be manning twitter @TheClassof2K13 so come over and visit.


 

Speaking of 2K13, my 2K13 classmate, Liz Fichera, will be at THE BOOKSTORE in Glen Ellyn, IL tomorrow signing copies of her debut novel HOOKED. I’ll be out there, supporting her and she’ll be the first 2K13 writer I’ll get to meet in person! She’ll be there from 6-8 so stop by too!

The Bookstore - 475 N. Main Street - Glen Ellyn, IL 60137

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't get your meaning from the Silence IN THE AFTER and sound IN THE AFTER. I hope that you will breifly explain your meaning and concept behind this in your next blog. Thanks

    ReplyDelete