After careful consideration last week, I decided to take the pre-empt offer! The publisher is working on a publicity statement for Publisher’s Weekly right now. I’ll post that next week. My agent wants me to wait until that comes out to make the “official” announcement but I am very pleased with my choice and my editor.
Back Friday with a Book I Love and next week with more on the submission process, and of course, the publicity statement announcing my publisher.
Can I just say…WooooooooooooooooooooWeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Whew, I think I needed to get that out of my system. J