This weekend I failed to work on my line edit at all and instead did these many, non-writing related things.
1) Played a couple hours of Super Mario Galaxy 2. So very addictive.
2) Watched episodes of Dollhouse on Netflix streaming. Why didn’t anyone ever tell me how good this show was? I think it’s cancelled now. BTW I’m going to marry Tahmoh Penikett. Should probably figure out how to pronounce his name first…J
3) Read three books: Cate of the Lost Colony by Lisa Klein, Brains: A Zombie Memoir by Robin Becker, and Unwind by Neal Shusterman
4) Attended a B-day party for a co-worker’s daughter. There was a whole table devoted to candy. How cool is that?
5) Tried to reach 200 followers on my blog.
6) Walked to Sweet Mandy B’s in search of more cupcakes. Best in
. For sure check it out if you’re here. Chicago
7) Watched Last of the Mohicans for the 100th time. Best. Movie. Ever.
8) Generally hung out, chilled out, and slacked off.
My rationalization is that my brain needed a few days off to come back and make my manuscript as good as it can be. Makes sense, right?
What are your preferred procrastination methods?